Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Feature me silly


I've been working hard on some holiday items lately - especially with my better half out of the picture for the weekend. You'll be seeing a few more exciting Fall itsybitsycutes in my store very soon!

In the meantime, I hope you will check out some great props I've been getting lately.

I'm thrilled to be a "featured chick" on The Girl Indie Blog! Take a minute to check out this great blog that's all about great women owned businesses.

There is also a fun feature of Etsy that I have recently been featured in. It's called Etsy Treasury. Etsy shoppers and shop owners alike can set up their own collection of shops/items that all share a common theme. Sometimes it's material, sometimes it's color, this time, it was penguins! Etsy store owner thegoblet was kind enough to include one of my penguins in her treasury. Definitely have a look for some penguin cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment