Monday, March 1, 2010

Sell Sell Sell!

Pudgy Penguin found an owner last night!  Hooray!  He will happily ship out tomorrow.

This sale has encouraged me to get my butt in gear tonight, and clean up the office.  Again.  My boyfriend is now officing from home full time, and he's not the tidiest of office users.  I've at least got the desks clean, and now there are just several stacks of stuff organized by who it belongs to.  That is the best I will manage for this evening.  I'm listing 3 items tonight, including my new "championship puffin."  

He is inspired by a college mascot that happens to be my alma mater.  You can put the rest together.

Here is how he started out... several simple shapes and pieces.
 
And he turned into this!  Well... almost.  This one has a yellow face, not white, but you get the idea.  

I may be trying other renditions of mascots for March Madness, got any good ideas for me?  Custom orders welcomed!


No comments:

Post a Comment