Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Commission Central

Last night I started my 4rd ever commission project. This is definitely the most complex one yet, I'll be making a series of itsy bitsy musicians, but not just any musicians, these will be caricatures of some friends of mine that are in a band called Free State Revival.

They are an awesome local bluegrass band. This weekend they will be traveling to my hometown to play for a second time at our small town bar, and camping in my mom's backyard. I've promised at least one itsy bitsy Free Stater by the weekend, but out-did myself last night and finished two of them. To the left is
Al with his dobro (slide guitar) and Corbin with his mandolin.

Below is a photo courtesy of freestaterevival.com of Corbin and Al.


These custom itsy bitsy's are a challenge, but it's fun too!

Feel free to contact me for your own custom caricature itsybitsycute!

1 comment:

  1. i love your al and corb interpretations! how about a chester and oats itsy bitsy??

    ReplyDelete