Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Productive Weekend Goods

SOLD!
Three individual sets of halloween holiday items in a single sale!  This was a very exciting transaction for me because it is allowing me to finally purchase the round tin containers that I have spent extensive time researching to package my orders.  Hooray!  I have to buy them in bulk, so it's a big decision.


Once I receive them, I'll be working on some round labels to go on them to optimize the professional look of my products. 


This week I definitely need to work on some custom orders which include - a custom pair of fat black cat earrings and the custom see no evil monkey set.  Time to crack open a bottle of wine in the evening and scuplt like crazy. 

I'd really like to design a few new monsters for the season as well.  Many of my monster have been a hit in recent monster treasuries.  I have yet to sell one, but I'm sure it will happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment