Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shoe disaster makes for good findings




So, back in August, I was in my friend's wedding:


It was a great day and everyone had a blast.  I was excited about the lovely new pair of heels I bought for this wedding:

But after a long night of ceremony and celebrating, it slipped my mind to protect my new heels from my energized puggle that had been locked up in his little house all night.  This was the result:


Bad Dog!! :(  My pretty heels were destroyed.  But all was not lost!  Before I threw them away, I managed to pluck off all of the golden rhinestones and now I can use them for crafts!


I'm not sure I'll make enough dough off these babies with crafts to cover the cost of my heels, but it's a good story of recycling and finding the good in the bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment